About the Woman's Club of Lakeside
Eight women formed GFWC Women’s Club of Lakeside in 1910. Their mission was Mutual helpfulness and sociability, the cultivation of interest in intellectual and civic pursuit for Lakeside. The red geranium was to be the club flower; red and green were chosen for the club colors
Membership and Annual Dues $25.00 per year (January - December)
The General Federation of Women's Clubs is the largest and oldest international service organization of volunteer women in the world. It is comprised of fifty-two State Federations including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, eight regions, and four hundred and twenty-one districts.
The California Federation of Women's Clubs is part of an international community service organization, which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.